5/2/12

{not sure}

I wasn't sure what to title this... 

AAAAAHHHHH! 

That's how I feel when I think about updating this blog. Where do I start!?!
Why is it so difficult for me to just sit and write a couple paragraphs and post some pictures?? I even made it more convenient for me by connecting my phone to my computer so that all the pictures I take are directly uploaded. It's so easy! But has that laziness? No.  I don't even have school anymore to blame.  I have a baby though... does that work? Oh this boy.  I'm either feeding him, feeding myself, or cleaning up the mess from those feedings.  He's over two months now-- two months! Has it really been two months since I became a mom?  Come Friday, he'll be into the double-digit ages [in weeks].  He's getting so big! He's turning into a little boy. A chunky little boy.  I can't even begin to describe how much I love it.  He's our chunka. He's smiling a lot, he's practicing his sweet little laugh [he chuckles in his sleep! It's adorable... but sometimes a tiny bit.. creepy...], and he's a talker.  He talks so much.  Just now, I was putting him to sleep and he gave me a 3-minute speech.  I'm sure it was about how he really wasn't tired and he wanted to stay up.  In the end, he surrendered.  He's sound asleep now.  

On Saturday, Nelson and I celebrated..... OUR ANNIVERSARY! Oh yeah!! We made it a year!  Only forever more to go! :) not a bad thing at all.  I woke up to a vase of flowers by Auden's crib, a note, and fruit!  We had a really laid-back special day, but the one thing we were determined to do was go to the temple.  It had been a few months and we thought we'd try out the adventure.  It was a wonderful success and what better way to celebrate our marriage! And the end of the night, we stayed up late and watched "Equilibrium." Nelson's favorite movie.  He thought it was about time we watched it together.  Impressed I was.  

April 28, 2011

April 28, 2012
 Boy have things changed in one year! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! The changes are insane- you and Nelson have longer hair. Haha. Just kidding. You have such a beautiful family! I'm sorry I didn't even mention your anniversary when you called on Saturday! I totally knew it was your special day too, I'm just a big space head. I forgot S and D's too so it's not just a during the mish thing- I wish I had that excuse. Anyway, we should make a date to talk on the phone Saturday again, because well that's the day when we can talk at anytime without minutes or fret. I miss you all SO much. I hope you are well in beautiful Boston. When do you get here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy that only one year has passed between the two pictures. And Auden (maybe it's the hair? cheeks? size?) looks so much older than his age.

    ReplyDelete