8/8/12

Oahu favorites



first time cousin B was able to meet Auden. it was like a dream. they surprised us and we were all so happy.  

first time the boy cousins got together. cameras were all over the place!  

we stayed in a beach house in Oahu and these were the waves behind our house.  one of our favorite activities was to watch people get beaten up by the waves while we sipped our cool drinks inside.   



all three boys are wearing a "Science is Awesome" shirt. do you know where the shirt is from??  

in all of these pictures i snapped, some limb of baby Coen is blurry. He's a mover and a shaker.  Auden on the other hand...... is not. barely moves in any of them.  atta boy. {he's more of a mover now, no worries} 

I know this picture is not the best quality, but it warms my heart.  When Auden was about a month old, Nelson's mom and sister came to help us out.  I will always appreciate her coming to serve us those few days while her family was back home.  You can tell in this picture that there is some two-way adoration going on between the two. And then there's L, holding on possessively.  It took a little for her to warm up to him, but she loves him. :D  


my wonderful little helper B.  Also, this shows our creative innovation when it came to shielding our baby from the sun. it worked great.   

 i felt like a total paparazzi taking these pictures-- trying to be incognito and all.  but i love how Colton is shielding Auden from the sun. 

Auden really loved his Uncle Colton.  

he always really, really loves his aunties.  like, a lot. 
{he really loves the ladies.... it's kind of concerning already. ;) } 


i really wanted to see turtles during our stay in Hawaii. my father-in-law made it happen. and boy, he really made it happen.  



me and the little B. he was the one who made me excited to have a baby boy when I was pregnant.  




this one is for you Aunt Kay Kay. chunky-chunk-chunk.  


last, but never not least, the little boy, Auden. 

3 comments:

  1. Colton is a great uncle, always wanting and willing to take care of Auden.
    Science is awesome, and Crumbs is probably riding on those rain clouds that appear on the T-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! AHHHH! They are so cute. I just want to pick up Auden out of the last picture and snuggle him and kiss his face. He's so cute.
    I also love the one of Dustinn helping Auden stand...as well as Olivia sneaking a kiss...and Bradshaw's first time holding Auden--the look on his face says it all.
    I'm very glad we got to surprise you. :) Hawaii was so fun. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but giggle when I see the picture of Dustinn and Auden. It is so cute! And I don't know how he did it... Auden always bounces up and down when I try and hold him like that. Dustinn got him to "stand" AND dance!! Magical powers....

    ReplyDelete