1/29/13

the cheerio crusher

also known as... his activity walker. 

lately, our boy has been loving cheerios. but he LOVES to spill them. dump them. throw them. and last but not least, crush them.  we are constantly walking around in a crumbly apartment. (thank goodness we have a vacuum!) one night, he took the cheerios box and dumped a bunch on the floor. we desperately started to try and clean them.... when we heard the rolling wheels of doom.  Auden was on his way to do what he loved: cruuuush them. 


that face. the scattered cheerios. the combination of the penguins and octopus.... how could we be mad at the cuteness?? 





as he walked around on the cheerios, they'd get stuck to his little feet. it was hilarious to watch him try and shake them off.  everything he does is adorable to me. I'm sorry you have to bear with my obsession with this kid.  but i mean, look at those pointed toes. tell me you don't think that's not precious. i dare you! ;) 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! My favorite is the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my heavens, this made me laugh. It is so well written! For some reason that face of defiance coming from Nels in the sixth picture kills me (as well as looking frightfully familiar...). Auden is not even a year old and he finds joy in pushing his parents buttons. I can't wait for the terrific/terrible twos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots sister!! Oh this was a great post; thanks for sharing it! Man I miss that little fella....can't wait to play with him again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the rolling wheels of doom! love it. that thing is dangerous, man.

    ReplyDelete