2/19/13

New Haven, CT: check!~

For those of you who have not yet experienced this flaw I'm about to share: consider yourselves lucky! For those who have, I am sorry. 

Hi, my name is Ginnie, and I am a bad gift giver.

It's very true.  I have such a hard time thinking of good, helpful, thoughtful, creative gifts for those I love.  For this past Valentine's, I "surprised" Nelson with one of his favorite meals. That's it. waah waah waaaaaah. Nelson however, gave me a cute "card" from  him and Auden, an {almost} 2 LB. box of chocolates, and, last but not least... a trip to New Haven, CT!!! As this may show, Nelson as a wonderful compliment to me, is an excellent give thinker-upper/giver.  It's a good thing I married him.  Or else I probably never would be invited to a birthday/wedding/celebration-that-requires-a-gift again.  Thanks, love. 

So, I have LOTS of pictures for you from our trip to New Haven.  Stay tuned!! Here are some pictures of Valentine's and a preview of our New Haven adventures.  To sum up: we had so much fun.  

his gifts:

my gift..... 
best gift: having this little boy with us for Love Day. 
{insert "aaaawwww" from audience} 

New Haven! 
(aka: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry)






this was me in the middle of telling Nelson to not look so awkward and come closer. it cracks me up how far away he is from us. That man. never fails at making me smile and laugh. 


 



Also....

Can you believe that this very sober boy who rarely smiles for cameras is going to be ONE in less than a week???? Oh my dear.... where has this year gone? I love you my little Auden. Sweet baby boy. You'll always be this baby in my eyes. love you.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's already going to be a year old. Where has the time gone? I'm going to miss him soooo much when I'm gone.

    Great shots though sister!! I like the creeper shot of the guy with the "bulldogs" shirt; everyday lives shots are great. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete