3/5/13

ai yai yai.... i'm tired

maybe no one noticed... but I didn't post a thing last week.  I'm tired. It's been a really crazy couple weeks.  we had my parents in town.. but I think being able to rest more reminded me how much rest I needed/wanted.  oh goodness... the beautiful life of a mother.  You can't get less than six hours... you can't get more.  does anyone know when it'll feel normal again to sleep an uninterrupted, good eight hours of sleep and feel refreshed instead of overtired?? I'm crossing my fingers it's good news... not like "never. you'll never again." ;)

2 comments:

  1. I sure noticed. I always miss your blogs when they don't happen. I didn't know that your parents were in town! That is wonderful. What was the occasion? I'm sorry you haven't been getting all the sleep necessary, but whatd'ya know? You don't need it! You're gorgeous dear Ginnie. Hopefully we'll soon get pictures of your parents visit? What can Auden say now? Don't feel rushed to post stuff, but know that I always love to see/read about the goingons of the dear Boston Paces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed it as well. :(

    I think restful sleep for you is right around the corner.

    Every baby is so different...but hopefully he sleeps 12-14 hours a night uninterrupted? You NEED the little "me-time" after they go to sleep as well as sleep imo. If not, is it possible to pinpoint why? Maybe a little change would make a big difference. Wishing lots and lots of restful sleep upon you dear Ginnie!!! Love you. The sleep thing really is so very, very hard.

    ReplyDelete